Healing: verb (used with object)
- to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.
- to bring to an end or conclusion, as conflicts between people or groups, usually with the strong implication of restoring former amity; settle; reconcile: They tried to heal the rift between them but were unsuccessful.
- to free from evil; cleanse; purify: to heal the soul.
verb (used without object)
- to effect a cure.
- (of a wound, broken bone, etc.) to become whole or sound; mend; get well (often followed by up or over).
- any process of formation or growth; development: the evolution of a language; the evolution of the airplane.
- a product of such development; something evolved:The exploration of space is the evolution of decades of research.
- Biology. change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.
- a process of gradual, peaceful, progressive change or development, as in social or economic structure or institutions.
Wondering why I shared this information with you? I shall place my opinion here in what I think, feel and believe Healing Evolution is about.
We are in a world that constantly bombard us with information, telling us that the time of “being asleep” and “disconnected” is over. (I do too) The world of holistic healing has a strong foothold, and the esoteric workers are climbing out of the closet. Yeay for all of us.
Within my limited understanding, I feel that healing is about the self, not the external world. It is the hard work one places within not to repeat the same mistakes as before. We all make mistakes, and that is the journey you have, there is no right or wrong in your choices, as each one will bring the needed lesson in the end.
Sometimes the universe has radical interventions, the world is turned upside down, your life feels out of control. It is just another mountain you are climbing, and once you reach that far away top, you will see things clearer. And simply see one more mountain in your way. With the first mountain you gained skill, you fell, you got up, and now you can move forward with a little more ease. The next mountain will hold its own challenges – but remember you are not there yet.
We forget to celebrate the small victories of the self. We forget to say, well done in what you have said, or not said, or well done in holding your inner calm in place. And if you have “lost” your footing, it is ok. Next time be aware of how you started to climb the “mountain”.
I was told that I have not evolved at all, and yes, I did take the comment personal – however I stood back and realized that my reaction towards such have changed so dramatically, it amazed me. Evolution is not an over night “thing”, you do not wake up tomorrow morning a changed person, it takes time, commitment and mostly understanding yourself.
Healing is not overnight “thing” either. The human is conditioned to not allow “pain”. Any form of pain. The sub-conscious mind takes control and block out certain parts of our lives, sometimes it comes out in very weird dreams – where do you think nightmares comes from 😊.
I am Healing evolution – I am a walking signature of what one person can endure and how one can change. I can tell you that people will crucify you, and I can tell you it will hit you somewhere. But before you respond with the same emotion you are “facing”. Take one step back, ensure that your foot is steady on that mountain. Believe that the small rocks are just giving way for you to move forward a little faster, to be in a safe “place”.
In this group – I share openly. I share parts of my life, I share many of my own experiences. Whether you learn from my experiences or read the messages and find the lessons in there, that is up to you. Maybe you are struggling to take the first step on the mountain, maybe you are scared, maybe you need to lash out, maybe you are confronted with inner constraints, maybe you are frozen, or maybe it is not the right time for you to Heal – through Evolution of the soul.
Go read on the top again – what is the definition of Healing and Evolution. I place my thought on number 3. to free from evil; cleanse; purify: to heal the soul.
Beautiful blessings to you all from an overcast sky…